A conservatory can be a flexible type of addition to any property. An extension to the kitchen, dining room, home office or maybe a cafe dining area, a professional, bespoke conservatory of orangery can supply a practical additional space to your property all year round. Conservatories and orangeries are the perfect extension to any house!
A conservatory will not only add additional space to your house, provided that the conservatory is a quality one, designed by a professional company to enhance the current property rather than just being thrown on the back of the house, it will also add value to the house when you decide to sell it.
As we previously outlined, an orangery or conservatory put onto your property could create a room which could serve a wide range of uses within a home, or even an industrial property. Beneath we will highlight several of the more popular uses of a conservatory or orangery, and reasons why a bespoke conservatory might be much better over a regular extension.
- Kitchen Extension Conservatory. Adding a conservatory to your kitchen not only provides you with an extension to possibly the most important room in the house, it turns it into a light and relaxed environment for everybody to enjoy. A conservatory off your kitchen will transform the room into an informal area which everybody can enjoy throughout the day rather than a room that is only used for preparing food.
- Dining Conservatory. Rather than having a conservatory directly off the kitchen area, many individuals choose to have the bespoke conservatory off their dining room, making a thoroughly unique experience for dining. Smart use of lighting effects will mean the space can be utilized regardless of what time of day, or year.
- Living Room Conservatory. A lounge conservatory can be fashioned in any way you prefer with either conservatory furniture, or alternatively, more classic lounge furnishings. In any event, adding a bespoke conservatory to this room will transform one of the most used rooms in the house.
- Home Office Conservatory. With an increasing amount of people working from home, the home office is turning into a vital piece of any house. Instead of giving up a space in the home to use as a home office, a bespoke conservatory adds a stimulating home office in comparison to the bedroom office’s in most homes while still preserving all the existing rooms.
- Growing Plants In A Conservatory. For the eager gardener, conservatories and orangeries not only opens up the choice of plants and flowers your can grow, but also lets you enjoy the gardening in all weathers, throughout the year, by bringing the garden inside.
These are just a few ideas covering some of the more popular uses for adding a conservatory to your house, then again, like with a regular brick extension, a professionally designed and well thought out design for your extension ensures that your conservatory or orangery can be used for anything you want. The addition of blinds and a heating system ensures that your brand-new conservatory can be utilized any time of the year without having to be too warm or too cold.
Vale Garden Houses design and manufacture bespoke conservatories, orangeries and roof lanterns which will create an extra room, or expand an existing room to provide the extra needed space. As well as conservatories and orangeries, the Vale Garden Houses group also covers conservatory furniture, bronze windows and now through VelaCici offers bespoke kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms.